Those who wish to pay online can do so by clicking "REGISTER NOW"
Further instruction on paying offline can be found in the booking form.
By the end of the training session you will benefit from the following outcomes:
1. An accredited certificate on FGM from The Open College Network (OCN)
2. An understanding of FGM Law, Mandatory Recording and Reporting
3. The ability to confidently start the difficult conversation around FGM with patients / clients
4. The ability to provide compassionate counselling for your patients/clients
5. The ability to effectively engage key communities
You will also recieve a number of Continual Professional Development (CPD) points.
• Naana Otoo-Oyortey, MBE Executive Director, FORWARD
• Dr Eiman Hussein, Consultant Psychotherapist
• James Holmes, Barrister, Garden Court Chambers
• Emily Stewart, FGM Policy and Stalking Unit, Home Office
Fee: £150 per person
Registration deadline: Thursday 18th October 2018
To register and pay offline, please download and complete our BOOKING FORM.
8 All Saints Street
London, N1 9RL
Email: [email protected]
|Course Fee (incl. CPD/OCN registration, certification and lunch)||£ 150.00|